El Aoufy Khadija
University of Florence, Florence, Italy Italy
University Witten/Herdecke,Germany Germany
Julie M. Pullen
Montana State University USA, USA USA
Philips Research Cambridge UK, UK UK
Recommended Global Nursing Webinars & Conferences
- About Conference
- Special Session
- Scientific Sessions
- Young Research Award
- Visa Application Documents
- Conference Opportunities
- Market Analysis
We are pleased to announce our upcoming "55th International Conference on Nursing & Primary Healthcare" is scheduled during February 15-16, 2024 in Rome, Italy. It is our privilege to solicit each one of you to our meritorious Nursing Conference 2024 of all the dignitaries worldwide over there. The main theme for the Nursing Conference is “Holistic care: Nurturing Mind, Body & Soul”.
Nursing Conference will be running with International experts from the field of Emergency & Critical Care Nursing, International symposiums, B2B meetings, workshops will be organized involved in the discussion of the specific topics in the field of Emergency & Critical Care Nursing like Women Health Care, Tele Medicines and E-Health, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, Geriatric Nursing, ADHD, Palliative Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Nursing Education, Neonatal Intensive Care, Neuroscience Nursing, Legal Nursing, Entrepreneurial Opportunities, Dentistry Nursing, Gynecology and Obstetrics etc.
Nursing Conference 2024 will have Oral Session, Keynote Session, Poster Presentation, e-Poster Presentation, Exhibition, Video Presentation, Virtual Talk @ASNND23, Q & A Session, Expert live Session, Special Sessions (Visual Mode and Paper Mode).
There are in excess of 600 sorts of Nursing, for example, Menstruation cycle, Abortion, Infectious disease, Pregnancy, psychodrama etc.
Special sessions will be providing the opportunity to focus in detail on particular emerging topics related to Nursing Conference, which are not reflected in the list of conference tracks or represent specific working fields.
Abstract / Poster Submission Guideline for special Session
Special session organizers and participants may submit those individual papers via the abstract submission portal Link.
(Note: In the abstract submission form, authors are requested to select the track as other for the special issue presentation.)
The paper deadline is 26th January, 2024 (Friday). A €249 submission fee must accompany the submission of each paper for the special session. This fee will act as a registration deposit that can be applied to discount a conference registration/ pre-conference registration. An author can apply maximum two registration deposits to their conference registration.
Paper Selection Criteria
The papers will be reviewed for both content, considering significance, originality and robustness of the material presented, and clarity of concepts and organization. Papers are expected to be free from commercialism.
Special Session Topics
Gene Disorder (30-45 min)
Roles of Primary Care in COVID-19 Pandemic (30-45 min)
Primary Health Care and Family Medicine (30-45min)
Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI) (30-45min)
Immunology Nurse (30-45min)
For any queries, please feel free contact us.
Email Address: [email protected]
Track 01: Cardiovascular Nursing
Track 02: Midwifery
Track 03: Clinical Nursing
Track 04: Dentistry Nursing
Track 06: Emergency & Critical Care Nursing
Track 07: Entrepreneurial Opportunities
Track 08: Evidence based Nursing
Track 09: Gerontological Health Nursing
Track 10: Impact of COVID-19 on Nursing
Track 11: Legal Nursing
Track 12: Neonatal Intensive Care
Track 13: Neuroscience Nursing
Track 14: Nursing and Healthcare
Track 15: Nursing Education
Track 16: Oncology Practitioner
Track 17: Oral Care & Dental care Nursing
Track 18: Palliative Nursing
Track 19: Pharmacology Nursing
Track 20: Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
Track 21: Surgical Nursing
Track 22: Tele Medicines and E-Health
Track 23: Women Health Care
Track 24: Wound Care Nursing
Track 25: Reproductive & Sexual Health
Track 26: HIV Virus
Track 27: ADHD
Track 28: Operative Nursing
Young Research Award
Nursing Conference Committee is glad to announce “55th International Conference on Nursing & Primary Healthcare” focusing on the theme: “Holistic care: Nurturing Mind, Body & Soul”.
Nursing Primary Healthcare Young Scientist Awards:
Nursing Conference 2024 Committee is intended to honour prestigious award for talented Young researchers, scientists, Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty in recognition of their outstanding contribution towards the conference theme. The Young Scientist Awards make every effort in providing a strong professional development opportunity for early career academicians by meeting experts to exchange and share their experiences on all aspects of Nursing.
Young Research’s Awards at Nursing Conference 2024 for the Nomination: Young Researcher Forum - Outstanding Masters/Ph.D./Post Doctorate thesis work Presentation, only 25 presentations acceptable at Nursing Conference 2024 young research forum.
- Young Scientist Award recongination certificate and memento to the winners.
- Our conferences provide best Platform for your research through oral presentations.
- Learn about career improvement with all the latest technologies by networking.
- Young Scientists will get appropriate and timely information by this Forum.
- Platform for collaboration among young researchers for better development.
- Provide an opportunity for research interaction and established senior investigators across the globe in the field.
- Share the ideas with both eminent researchers and mentors.
- It’s a great privilege for young researchers to learn about the research areas for expanding their research knowledge.
- Young Investigators, Post-Graduate students, Post-doctoral fellows, Trainees, Junior faculty with a minimum of 5 years of research experience
- Presentation must be into scientific sessions of the conference.
- Each Young Researcher / Young Scientist can submit only one paper (as first author or co-author).
- Age limit-Under 35yrs
- All submissions must be in English.
Visa Application Documents
For conference attendance and participation, only Business Visa should be applied. Contact your nearest travel agent/visa information center/ Rome, Italy Embassy for the correct application form.
All visas for visiting / Rome, Italy shall be processed by respective authorities only upon submission of proper documents through the proper channels.
In case of non-furnishing of documents, non-adherence to guidelines visas shall be cancelled by respective authorities.
The minimum supportive documents that might be required while applying for / Rome, Italy visa include:
Letter of invitation,
Abstract acceptance letter (if speaker),
Registration payment receipt,
Accommodation confirmation letter issued under conference letter head.
For a letter of invitation and accommodation confirmation, payment of registration fees and accommodation charges is a pre-requisite.
Participation Options: Nursing Conference 2024, provides the applicants with different modes or ways to participate such as Delegate or Speaker under either ACADEMIC / STUDENT / BUSINESS Category.
1. Keynote speaker: 45-50 minutes
2. Speaker (oral presentation): 25-30 minutes (only one person can present)
3. Speaker (workshop): 45-50 minutes (more than 1 can present)
4. Speaker (special session): 45-50 minutes (more than 1 can present)
5. Speaker (symposium): more than 45 minutes (more than 1 can present)
6. Delegate (only registration): will have access to all the sessions with all the benefits of registration
7. Poster presenter: can present a poster and enjoy the benefits of delegate
8. Remote attendance: can participate via video presentation or e-poster presentation
9. Exhibitor: can exhibit his/her company’s products by booking exhibitor booths of different sizes
10. Media partner
· Lectures by the active Investigators
Importance and Scope:
International Conference on Nursing and medical specialty Disorders could be a distinctive platform that can collect international leaders within the field of Primary healthcare from around the world to London, UK. We will witness distinguished academicians within the field of Nursing and Primary healthcare, public health professionals, Brain researchers, scientists, academic scientists, trade researchers, students to exchange concerning the state of the art analysis.
The aim of this conference is to come up with new concepts for higher treatment in an exceedingly convenient manner which will be helpful throughout the globe.
This conference can host workshops, symposiums, and different events which can facilitate to exchange of new analyses and ideas concerning Primary healthcare and its different branches.
Why Attend Nursing Conference 2024?
International Conference on Nursing Conference may be a distinctive platform that aims to debate and generate new ideas for the treatment and management of Healthcare. Nursing Conference 2024 will witness an assembly of consultants from everywhere the globe who will present their cutting-edge research for the betterment of Neurologic health.
• Gathering of best researchers and budding talent from across the world.
•Showcase your analysis and find world recognition.
• Avail possibilities to move with world-renowned scientists.
• Perfectly designed schedule Workshop, Expo areas, brainstorming sessions, and lots of Platform to network with fellow medical care clinicians.
• Academic workshops on diagnosis and treatment of neurological diseases.
- Rehabilitation physicians
- Injury survivors
- Clinical practitioners
- Clinical researchers
- Nurses and all those provide care and treat the patients with Different Disorders
Following are the statistics percentage-wise:
Past Conference Report
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by